Published on June 19th, 2012 | by Aakriti Kaushik0
What We Do
- Is there a real need to study for a PR degree to forge a career in PR?
- What is the global view on PR education?
- Courses and affordability?
- PR Internships – the do’s and don’ts
- What are the challenges that PR graduates face in different countries before they get their first break
- Would it make sense to travel to another continent for a PR degree?
PRBuddy aims to answer these and similar questions here by speaking to those who’ve been there, done that. In addition to this, you can also expect to read about PR trends across specific countries and regions, book reviews, the courses and degrees offered and young professionals sharing the good (and the not-so-good) memoirs of their first job.